Reservations for the 2023 season begin on Feb. 1st 8:00 am EST
*we are currently in the process of updating the list with the most accurate information and removing names that no longer belong on the list. https://obma.lynxlog.com/ndr/menu.php
WELCOME TO OAK BLUFFS MARINA
As the largest marina on Martha’s Vineyard, Oak Bluffs Marina is the long-time favorite of many boaters, and offers unrivaled access to the rest of the Island.
- 81 slips, 50 moorings, and can med-moor yachts up to 110’
- Large-capacity launch vessel (hail “Oak Bluffs launch” on VHF 77)
- On-site pump-out facility for vessels up to 40’; pump-out boat available for larger craft
- Variety of activities for families, couples, groups
- Nearby restaurants, grocery stores, liquor stores, bars and shops
- Taxis, buses, and car and bike rentals nearby
- New fuel dock with gas and diesel
Here you will find specific information on the Marina itself, surrounding attractions, and a schedule of events for the upcoming season.
We are pleased to offer our customers another way to book a slip online using Dockwa at Oak Bluffs Marina. “Dockwa” is a safe and easy way to book a slip and offers a phone app to book directly from your smart phone.
It is the responsibility of the vessel owner to check if they meet the decibel requirements before they come to Oak Bluffs. READ >
Vessel that do not comply with the noise levels will not be allowed in Oak Bluffs Harbor.
Oak Bluffs Marina offers Free Wi-Fi.