RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Masks must be worn ashore when six feet distancing can’t be achieved.
- Trash should be placed in dumpsters provided around the harbor. HOUSEHOLD TRASH ONLY!
- Pets must be leashed. Our Canine Bylaws state that you MUST clean up after your pet or face a hefty fine.
- No alcohol on the Boardwalk.
- No bicycles or skateboards on the Boardwalk.
- No cleaning of fish on the Boardwalk.
- No soliciting of business without prior approval by the Board of Selectmen.
- Generators must be turned off by 10:00 p.m. unless authorized by the Marina Manager.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 11:00 p.m.
- Please use our pump-out facility.
- Checkout time is 11:00 a.m. Contact Marina Office to stay longer.
- Boats left in any slip without authorization of the Marina may be towed at owner’s risk and expense.
- NOISE BY-LAW:
It is the responsibility of the vessel owner to check if they meet the decibel requirements before they come to Oak Bluffs. READ BY-LAW>
Vessel that do not comply with the noise levels will not be allowed in Oak Bluffs Harbor.
- All reservations are only valid for the Vessel Information submitted. No substitutions or changes are allowed. Any changes may result in forfeiture of your reservation.
- An 80% refund of deposit will be given only to reservations cancelled at least ten (10) days in advance of arrival.
- A 20% handling charge will be assessed on all refunds.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled within ten (10) days are non-refundable.
- Reservations will be held until 6:00 p.m. unless the Marina has received prior notification of a late arrival.
- Reservations cannot be transferred to another party.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.